Friday, October 16, 2009

A Very Faery Interveiw with Reverie Book Reviews

Time for a new installment of A Very Faery Interview, this time with the lovely Vania of Reverie Book Reviews. This time, it’s even more special, because it’s Vania’s birthday this month; Happy Birthday, Vania! Meghan, Ash, Puck, take it away. (And Vania, do not accept any gifts from Puck, no matter what he offers.)


Meghan: Hi Vania, and Happy Birthday. How old is your blog, and what has been the best and worst parts of blogging?

My blog’s having its (over) half a year blogaversary. So excited! /I love everything about blogging but what I enjoy most if getting to talk to everyone about books. I love discussing books with the bloggers and I have gotten to know some of them because of our shared love of books. The worst? Not being able to read and blog enough. I am always running out of time.


Puck: What would you choose: having to eat birthday cake for every single meal for the rest of your life, or living your birthday over and over again forever?

As much as I love sugary goodness I think I will die of diabetes if I eat cake every day for every meal. So I pick living my birthday. Who wouldn’t love getting presents every day??


Ash: Who are some of your favorite authors and books? What kind of books do you enjoy reading the most?

Gosh… that’s so not a fair question. Can I plead the fifth? I will say that I love fantasy and paranormal and there are some GREAT books out there and coming up that I love!


Meghan: If you could have any gift, regardless of money, space, or time, what would it be?

Ummm unlimited vacations so I can travel and explore the world? I love traveling so I think that would be the one thing I can never have but would LOVE to be able to do more of one day when I graduate and can actually make some sort of living. HA!


Puck: Halloween is just around the corner! Costumed pirates, witches, and werewolves are filling the streets. Now, imagine if everyone—by some freak accident that I had absolutely no part in—suddenly thought they were the character they dressed up as. What would you be, and what would you do?

Really, Puck… I kinda don’t trust you. If I got stuck as say Katsa from the HUNGER GAMES at least I’ll know I’ll be cunning and smart enough to outwit my opponent like maybe say.. you??

Ash: What are some of your goals for the upcoming year?

I am hoping to be able to work towards finishing school and finding work but most of all I hope for many more opportunities to take pictures and do art.

Meghan: Tell us a little about your photography, since it seems to be a big part of your life. What are some of your favorite things to photograph? What would be your perfect picture?

I LOVE taking pictures of people. I think they have so much to say and their expressions and body language is unlimited. The perfect picture? WOW umm I don’t think that’s possible…

Puck: Okay, Vania, I have presents for you! But you have to choose which one you want, gift A or gift B. Which one do you want?

*Gift A: A large, pink box with holes drilled in the sides that shakes and growls. Black smoke drifts out the holes.*

*Gift B: *A large blue bottle with a bow attached, plugged with a cork. Inside, many small things fly and swirl around frantically.*


PUCK!!! Seriously DUDE! What’s with the scary gifts? I am considering the blue bottle though….. what will the little swirly things inside do if I let them out??

Puck: What, these? They’re just harmless little Cornish pixies. They’ll grant you a wish if you let them out.

Ash: And then they’ll eat you.

Puck: That’s just an old superstition. I think. Look at them, though! They’re so cute with their tiny little wings and hands and … sharp pointed teeth. Uh, maybe I should put these guys awa—Oops!”

*Crash*

Puck: Uh oh.

Vania: *Runs and hides in the closet* TELL ME WHEN THEY’RE SAFELY AWAY! *Clutches a broom*

Author: *Joins Vania in the closet.* I’m going to kill him for this. Anyway, thank you, Vania, for the lovely interview. And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! You’ve been great.

Puck: *From beyond the closet door.* AH! Get away from me! Stupid pixies! Oh, great, now the dragons’ loose! ASH! A little help, here?

Ash: Not a chance.

Author: *facepalm*

3 comments:

  1. I love these interviews! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie & Vania :)
    *grin*
    What a great way to start my day! I loved this interview. Fun & I learned about the beautiful talented Vania too.
    Thank you Julie & Vania!
    :)
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday Vaniaaaa! Katniss and Katsa are awesome no? Aw man, now I'm imagining them both competing against each other in the Huger Games.

    Not. Good.

    ReplyDelete