Monday, December 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Can you believe its less then a week until Christmas? Where did the year go?

Anyway, several people have asked me for one last Teaser Tuesday, as a gift of sorts, and I agreed to one more teaser. The wait for Iron Queen isn't long now; January is right around the corner.

So, here is the last teaser of 2010.


***

If I’d known, I might’ve done things differently. But beyond that moment of regret, I felt calm, certain, filled with a resolve that pushed back all fear or doubt. I was ready. There was no other way.

***

Happy holidays, everyone!

Julie

8 comments:

  1. Love the teaser & your work; it's amazing!!! I'm writing now too and you are very inspiring, honestly.

    Enjoy the holidays!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cruel, but I love you anyway. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Holiday, Julie! Thanks for the teaser, can't wait for Iron Queen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. *squees* Yay! Soo excited!
    Whe are you going to start posting Iron Knight teasers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really CANNOT wait now. Julie, you are a tease.

    ReplyDelete
  6. an information that is very interesting to read, because it has a great reading the contents of all, it is important for our knowledge sanagt, thanks to share his article.
    cara alami menghilangkan benjolan di selangkangan
    cara alami mengatasi rhinitis
    obat kuku cantengan herbal
    cara alami menyembuhkan leukimia akut
    obat kaligata herbal
    obat batuk berdarah tradisional

    ReplyDelete